Monday, March 27, 2017

Bertsbeats Fiverr gigs

****  Hey people just an update im not on fiverr any more

they did me wrong will be taking my talents to upwork in the meantime if you need anything music related ,scoring,remixing,or a custom song or need someone to ghost write your edm track you could always hire me here and just send me funds via paypal









Hello people im sure your aware on fiverr.com if your trying to watch someones video to see if you want to hire him or her they dont give you much time to show much.
So i will be using the space here to showcase some of my gigs.

So stay tuned for more about Bertsbeats gigs on fiverr




Remixing



this is my popular remixing blog where i take your sounds  and acapellas and  or your stems and remix your song into edm. just make sure you own the song . I can only remix a song i have permission with..


I also do mashups too so if you are having a party or cookout and need a mashup i can give that to you too.



Film Scoring

Im experienced in scoring films aswell i uploaded a few short scenes of films i have scored to give you an idea,a glimpse of my experience.




Horror Film Scoring



I also do film scoring for horror movies im very diversified I dont just limit myself with edm music.Im also a
horror movie Junkie and will upload a video soon of me making these horror sounds for you to see for yourself  so stay tuned for that aswell. So if your working on a horror film and your on a tight budegt id love to score your film for you. If youd like to see some clips of some horror stuff i scored i can send you a link to some of my work. Just ask me.




So scroll back up to the top of the page to check out my gigs on fiverr











No comments:

Post a Comment